birding-aus

RFI WA Birders - A few species in WA

To: birding aus <>, birding aus <>
Subject: RFI WA Birders - A few species in WA
From: robert morris <>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 04:58:22 +0000

Dear Birders

I'm looking to see / photograph a few specific species / sub-species in WA in
early August (along with the usual SW WA Stuff).  If anyone could suggest
reliable sites or let me know of recent sightings of the following, I would be
very grateful:

Western (Rufous) Fieldwren - Two Peoples Bay, Cheynes Beach?
Western Corella - Northern area? I'm interested in recent sightings of both
sub-species please.
Long-billed Black Cockatoo - Bungendore Park area?
Grey Honeyeater - Mt Magnet area? And Ig I get to this area - Slaty-backed
Thornbill?
Recent info / sighting from Cheynes Beach and or Two Peoples Bay - I've still
not seen Western Whipbird and would love to see Noisy Scrubbird again.
Suggestions?

Please contact me offline at

Thanks

Rob Morris