birding-aus

RFI Golden Bowerbird & Cape York

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI Golden Bowerbird & Cape York
From: Helen Larson <>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 03:36:11 +0000 (GMT)
There's one at Mt Hypipamee - The Crater. He rattled at us and posed briefly in
the sun.

Sent from my iPhone

On 01/07/2010, at 11:22 AM, Glenn Moore <> wrote:

Hi all,

We leave for Cape York on Saturday (yes, I know - last minute request for
help), and was wondering if anyone could help me with some advice on where I
might best see a Golden BB.  We spent a few weeks in the Cairns/Atherton areas
a year or so ago, and this was one of the big 'must see' species that we
missed.

Suggestions?  and any other ideas for the Cape.

Oh, and is Musgrave still the best bet for the GSP.

Thanks, Glenn