birding-aus

odd bird

To: Jeff Davies <>,
Subject: odd bird
From: SUB <>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 07:55:01 +1000
hi
similar size but the yellow rump has me thrown we regularly get the goldens here it my be an inmerture which i can't say I've seen
On 6/10/2010 2:34 AM, Jeff Davies wrote:
G'day Glenn,

Is this bird about the size of a Mangrove Golden Whistler because it looks a
bit like a non-breeding female of that species, but it's a bit difficult to
judge at this resolution.

Cheers Jeff Davies.