birding-aus

Eden Pelagic Birdwatching Trip - May

Subject: Eden Pelagic Birdwatching Trip - May
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:38:14 +0800
Hello Everyone,

The May Eden Pelagic Birdwatching Trip is at the end of this month. We have a full complement for the Sunday (30th May) and would like to run a trip on the Saturday (29th May) as well for those who have missed out or those who would like to make a weekend of it and do both days. If you have already reserved a place for either day please confirm by return email. If you haven't booked but would like to attend on the Saturday please contact me either by email or phone (02) 6496 1209 as soon as possible.

As always Connemara will depart from our pontoon at the Main Wharf at Eden at 8am and return around 4pm. Cost for each day is $100. A homemade morning tea is provided - byo lunch.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

Helen Buckingham
FREEDOM CHARTERS