birding-aus

Trip reports

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Trip reports
From: "Trevor Hardaker" <>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 17:53:38 +0200
Greetings from Cape Town,

We were fortunate, at the beginning of the year, to take part in a cruise
that took in The Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica as well as doing a
pre-extension tour through parts of Argentina. I have prepared two trip
reports - one detailing the actual cruise and the second covering the
Argentina portion of the trip - and have posted them to my website. If you
are interested in seeing them, please go to www.hardaker.co.za and then
click on the "my trips" link in the left margin to get to the reports.

The main reports pages cover the daily accounts with lots of general photos,
but at the end of each report, you will find a link which leads to another
page with the full trip lists as well as links to photos of all the species
we photographed on the trips. Obviously, with working on these reports for
quite some time, it got to a point where I could no longer see the wood for
the trees, so if you do pick up any errors or broken links, etc., please be
so kind as to let me know.

I hope you don't find them too boring...

Now, it's time to start planning the next one!

Kind regards

Trevor

TREVOR HARDAKER

Cape Town, South Africa

MY WILDLIFE PHOTOS

See my photographic attempts at:

www.hardaker.co.za <http://www.hardaker.co.za/>

ZEST for BIRDS

Trevor Hardaker and John Graham

Pelagics, rarity photos, listing clubs and more:

www.zestforbirds.co.za <http://www.zestforbirds.co.za/>

SA RARE BIRD NEWS

Get the latest rarity news by joining at:

http://groups.google.co.za/group/sa-rarebirdnews

SOUTHERN AFRICAN RARITIES

Online database of all SA rarities

www.rarities.co.za