birding-aus

Fw: WTP this weekend

To: <>
Subject: Fw: WTP this weekend
From: Bill Stent <>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 10:18:34 +1000
Please reply direct to Stuart.

Bill (moderator)

From: Stuart Cooney
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 9:54 AM
Subject: WTP this weekend

HI all,

I wonder if any of you good birders are interested in taking me to the WTP
today or tomorrow?  I understand that arrangements have changed since I was
last in Melbourne and that my key won't work although I have done the induction
for work if that is relevant).

Very keen to see the OBPs reported recently and the Northern Shoveller would be
nice too!

I can provide the car,

Cheers

Stuart

Dr Stuart Cooney
Consultant Zoologist

Ecology Partners Pty. Ltd.
Environmental and Heritage Consultants

MELBOURNE

      PO Box 298, Brunswick, Vic 3056

      420 Victoria Street, Brunswick, Vic 3056

     (03) 9940 1411

     (03) 9381 0700

     0448 496 000

www.ecologypartners.com.au