birding-aus

Anyone interested in looking for the Werribee Shoveller on Sunday?

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Anyone interested in looking for the Werribee Shoveller on Sunday?
From: "Peter Marsh" <>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:49:19 +1000
Dear Melbourne Birders,
In view of the recent increase in the sightings of the Northern Shoveller at
Werribee I would be interested in looking for it on Sunday 25 April.
Unfortunately my permit for Werribee has expired and I still have to do the
induction to get it back. I wondered if anyone had plans to go to Werribee on
Sunday that I could tag along with. I could fly into Avalon at 8:35 am and
depart on a flight at 15:50. I could hire a car and meet at the Beach Road gate
or meet at Avalon .
Regards
Peter