birding-aus

Red-tailed Black Cockatoos in Beenak forest [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

To: <>
Subject: Red-tailed Black Cockatoos in Beenak forest [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
From: "Perkins, Harvey" <>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:57:23 +1000
A little more tinder ...

About three and a half years ago I was talking to a work colleague who
said he had seen Red-tailed Black-Cockatoos where he lived (Warrandyte).
I questioned the likelihood of seeing RTBC there and suggested Glossy's
might be an alternative. Not a lot to go on, but just a little more
anecdote to throw into the mix.

Harvey

Harvey Perkins
Canberra
Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research