birding-aus

Mimicry by Grey Butcherbird and others (was Grey Butcherbird mimicry)

To: Margaret Cameron <>, Michael Norris <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Mimicry by Grey Butcherbird and others (was Grey Butcherbird mimicry)
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 10:08:14 +0930
Hi Margaret
Would you be thinking of Hollis Taylor?  Hollis was doing her PhD on Pied
Butcherbird song.
Regards
Denise
--
Denise Lawungkurr Goodfellow
PO Box 3460 NT 0832, AUSTRALIA

Birdwatching and Indigenous tourism consultant
PhD Candidate

Research survey:
For American birders -
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=h3NCqTwur3H_2bPlbFtk_2bSpw_3d_3d
For UK and other birders
-http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=adx6k4cK_2fqMWzw79jmrmzg_3d_3d

http://www.denisegoodfellow.com.au
http://www.earthfoot.org
http://www.ausbird.com
http://birderstravel.com
For copies of Birds of Australia¹s Top End or Quiet Snake Dreaming, visit
amazon.com