birding-aus

WTNT's - Recherche Bay - Southern Tasmania (also Swift Parrots)

To: Michael Tarburton <>
Subject: WTNT's - Recherche Bay - Southern Tasmania (also Swift Parrots)
From: Chris Gregory <>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 23:07:24 +1100
Mike

Thanks for your reply.

Just for the record we are now in St Helens (NE Tassie) and saw another fock
of 20 WTNT's flying low at 6.00 this evening and then 4 or 5 every ten
minutes till 6.30. So maybe 40 all up. Sunset here is 7. Weather,
sunny, calm and warm - 24 degrees. Drove me nuts trying to photo them! Got a
couple of good ones in the end, which I gues you will on the law of
averages.

Cheers

Chris Gregory