birding-aus

Celebrate World House Saprrow Day Event Ideas.

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Celebrate World House Saprrow Day Event Ideas.
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 16:52:16 +1100
A re-post from Oriental Birding site.

Alan

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mohammed Dilawar <>
Date: 9 March 2010 4:31:08 PM AEDT
To: orientalbirding <>
Subject: [OB] Celebrate World House Saprrow Day Event Ideas.

Dear Friends,

The first World House Sparrow Day will be clebrated on 20th March. We want
all the bird lovers to come together and celebrate this day. You can
celebrate this day with a family picnic where you can come go out and do
some common bird watching and apreciate the beauty of the common birds.

World House Sparrow Day is not only a day to create a awareness in regard to
the decline of House Sparrows and other common birds but also a day to
celebrate the beauty of these unique birds which share the same environment
as we all do.

The World House Sparrow Day website is also a place where people working on
House Sparrows and other common birds can come together communicate,
exchange resources and bring about change. So even though World House
Sparrow Day is on 20th March we want people to work for the conservation of
House Sparrows and other common birds through out the life throughout the
year. I hope you all will be with us this 20th March.

We would also like to request you to please join the House Sparrow and World
House Sparrow Day groups on Facebook to contribute and communicate with
Sparrow minded people.

This can be even celebrated in your residential coplex, office or school.

Please visit the below link for more event ideas please visit
http://worldhousesparrowday.org/How.html

Also register your event by sending us information in the below format this
will help people near you or your city to join you.

We want WHSD to be celebrated across the world. We are linking up with as
many organisations as we can. If you are also working to save the House
Sparrow, do keep us informed. Register your event by sending us information
in the below mentioned format at the earliest.

Name of the Organisation

Country

State/region

Complete postal address -

Email ˆ

Organisations Website ˆ

Organisations weblink for event ˆ

Telephone Numbers -

Name of event coordinator ˆ

Description of your WHSD Event you plan to carry out:

*Note ˆ Please send us details of the event conducted by you along with
Photogrphs so we can upload it on the website after the event.

Also send us media cuttings and web links so we can upload it on the
website.

--
Best wishes,

Mohammed.E.Dilawar