birding-aus

Kedron Brook Wetland, Brisbane

To: <>
Subject: Kedron Brook Wetland, Brisbane
From: "Roy & Helen Sonnenburg" <>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:21:46 +1000
Despite Chris and Andy piking at a little shower, my US birder and I stayed
on at Kedron Brook Wetland this evening until we had a great views of two
Grass Owls, one of which hovered overhead following a little pishing.  This
was at 6.37pm just on dark.  We did not find our other target bird - Lewin's
Rail.

Cheers

Roy