birding-aus

Re: Why Publish bird observations? Re: afo

To: "Robert Inglis" <>
Subject: Re: Why Publish bird observations? Re: afo
From: Laurie Knight <>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 21:26:41 +1000
Grey literature is material that is not officially peer reviewed. It includes material such as reports published by organisations such as the ACF and WWF.

The term has had recent exposure in the media - one of the IPCC reports discussing the impacts of climate change has been criticised for using it.

Regards, Laurie