birding-aus

RFI - Gold Coast to Hervey Bay and Fraser Island

To: <>, <>
Subject: RFI - Gold Coast to Hervey Bay and Fraser Island
From: Kailash Willis <>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 18:08:30 +1030

Hi All,

Following on from a recent RFI by Cheryl Ridge, i am also after advice on some
good birding spots between Brisbane to and Hervey Bay and Fraser Island.

i will be in the area for roughly two weeks in April. Although i will have
access to a car for most of the time, i will be traveling with non birding
people so will have to go for the scenic spots rather than a good old poo farm.

As both RFI's are very similar i think it would be ideal to include both Cheryl
and myself in any responses sent off list

Thanks in advance

Kailash Willis

Melbourne