birding-aus

Double-banded Plover, Manly, QLD

To: Chris Sanderson <>
Subject: Double-banded Plover, Manly, QLD
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 20:09:29 +1100
I always used to expect them at Long Reef on Sydney's northern beaches around
or just after Australia Day weekend for their annual visit.

Suspect they're a week or so later this year and last couple of years from what
I remember. Probably non-breeders first. Don't know I've ever seen an
over-summering (!) one?

Alan

Alan McBride, MBO.

Photojournalist | Traveller |  Writer | Birding Guide +
Member:     International Travel Writers & Photographers Alliance
                        National Association of Independent Writers & Editors
                        American Writers & Artists Inc.
                        Travelwriters . com

http://web.me.com/amcbride1
http://www.worldreviewer.com/member/alanmcbride/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alanmcbride
http://www.twitter.com/alanmcbride

Good planets are hard to find; until we do, please, be green and read from the
screen

Tel:                + 61 419 414 860
Fax:              + 61 2 9973 2306
Skype:             mcbird101

P O Box 190 | Newport Beach | NSW 2106 | Australia

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. This e-mail is
also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or
transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.