birding-aus

Re: (SPAM) [Birding-Aus] Asian House Gecko

To: Syd Curtis <>
Subject: Re: (SPAM) [Birding-Aus] Asian House Gecko
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 19:13:37 +1100
Syd,

It was the chuck-chuck-chuck-chuck call that drew my attention to them. I have
tracked down their location now. Over our back fence are the local shops and
one of the shops has security lights on all night, perfect for attracting
insects and the calls seem to be coming from there. Will have to go over
tonight and have a look between security guard rounds. Hope I don't get nabbed.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford