birding-aus

TEREK SANDPIPER - MASON PARK, SYDNEY

To: <>
Subject: TEREK SANDPIPER - MASON PARK, SYDNEY
From: "Graham Buchan" <>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 20:13:59 +1100
Robert Griffin saw a Terek Sandpiper at 3 pm this afternoon during a storm.
With my son I got it at 6.30pm tonight - 5.2.2010 - on the far side of the
main pond area. It was very active, pale, bright orange-yellow legs -
probably a juvenile given extensive darker shading around the neck. Nil or
minimal yellow on long upturned fine bill. Another good one for Robert after
his Pratincole of a few months ago.

Cheers, Graham Buchan