birding-aus

Re: [SPAM] RE: [Birding-Aus] Indian Myna

To: David Stowe <>, birding aus <>
Subject: Re: [SPAM] RE: [Birding-Aus] Indian Myna
From: Gary Wright <>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 21:18:33 +0930
Hi David

I agree it would make you want to cry in cutting down a tree unnecessarily,
but imagine if you were the mate of an Indian Myna, that was killed that
would make you want to cry as well.  Our biggest problem for the future of
birds is habitat destruction, not birds invading habitats we have altered.

Gary