birding-aus

Birding Aus Format

To: <>
Subject: Birding Aus Format
From: Angus Innes <>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 16:27:48 +0000
Alan,

Thanks for your generous e-mail.

Another virtue of the site is that one gets to know the movers and shakers in
Australian birding. Keep moving and shaking.

Regards, Angus Innes.

Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 07:43:12 +1100
CC: ;

Very well said Angus, thank you.

Alan

Alan McBride, MBO.

Photojournalist | Traveller |  Writer | Birding Guide +

Member:     International Travel Writers & Photographers Alliance

                        National Association of Independent Writers & Editors
American Writers & Artists Inc.
Travelwriters . com

http://web.me.com/amcbride1

http://www.worldreviewer.com/member/alanmcbride/

http://www.linkedin.com/in/alanmcbride

http://www.twitter.com/alanmcbride

Good planets are hard to find; until we do, please, be green and read from the
screen

Tel:                + 61 419 414 860

Fax:              + 61 2 9973 2306

Skype:             mcbird101

P O Box 190 | Newport Beach | NSW 2106 | Australia

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. This e-mail is
also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or
transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.