birding-aus

RE: Barbary Dove

To: michael wood <>, "" <>
Subject: RE: Barbary Dove
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 09:29:42 +1100
Never mind, all the calls I've heard could be candidates, despite being
different.  The airconditioning of the nearby supermarket is quite loud there,
so all I could make out was that it wasn't a dove, but not a Spotted Dove.
I'll draw no conclusions until I see one.  I didn't hear it this morning, which
might indicate that it was a wild bird and has moved on.