birding-aus

Re: [B-A] Crikey, Channel-billed Cuckoos and "the new birding"

To: "Bill Stent" <>, "Tim Dolby" <>
Subject: Re: [B-A] Crikey, Channel-billed Cuckoos and "the new birding"
From: "Elizabeth Shaw" <>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:11:30 +1100
Hi Bill,
Despite what some people would have you believe, not everyone living on Phillip Island have interest in motorised vehicles for recreation. A few of us even feel those monstrosities get in our way - noise, safety, comfort, extra people, etc. from our real pleasure on "The Natural Attraction" , as Phillip Island is advertised as when you cross the bridge. Hope you saw some good birds and got hold of our new brochure telling you where to go birdwatching in Bass Coast Shire.
Cheers
Elizabeth

PS Try catching up with me when you're down here next - I could start a new list - Twitchers twitched on PI! ---- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Stent" <> To: "Elizabeth Shaw" <>; "Tim Dolby" <>
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 4:17 PM

Having been down at Phillip Island all of last week, Elizabeth, I don't think the visitors to the Custom Nats there at the time would have needed much more excuse than that to sink a few cans...

Bill