birding-aus

Congratulations to Jack Moorhead on reaching 700Australian birds

To: "Laurie Knight" <>, "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Congratulations to Jack Moorhead on reaching 700Australian birds
From: "Rosemary Royle" <>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:13:16 -0000
Hi Laurie,

I just looked at the Surfbirds World listers list, and there at number 20 is an
Australian by the name of John Penhallurick.

I don't recall seeing that name on Birding-aus, so perhaps he is not resident
in Australia.

Congratulations from the UK to Jack: I'm sure he will catch up all too soon
with our 3500 species.

Peter and Rosemary Royle