birding-aus

Cairns/Kingfisher Park trip - Rufous Owls and Barn Swallows?

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Cairns/Kingfisher Park trip - Rufous Owls and Barn Swallows?
From: david taylor <>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:11:37 +1000
I head for five days up to Cairns and Julatten on Sunday for my very first
summer visit to the area to hopefully tick and photograph a number of the
summer visitors I have yet to see.

I am particularly keen to also see a Rufous Owl and wondered if any member
knows of any roosting sites I may be able to check out whilst in the area?  If
so you may wish to contact me off list.

Also wondered if there is any news of  Barn Swallows?

cheers,

David Taylor
Brisbane