birding-aus

Stuck on 499 in SEQ

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Stuck on 499 in SEQ
From: Barry Davies <>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 09:21:10 +1000
In the course of my travels in Australia this year I hope to see 500+ spp but I'm stuck on 499. If anyone can help me with locations of recent sightings for the following species in South-east Qld please contact me at my email address. White-eared Monarch, any Bittern spp, Little Bronze-cuckoo, Fork-tailed Swift, Southern Emu-wren, Chestnut-rumped Heathwren, Painted Snipe, Lewin's Rail, Spotless Crake, Pectoral Sandpiper or any other unusual wader. Thank you.
Regards,
Barry Davies