birding-aus

Trip Report: NW VIC

To: "Mark Bennett" <>
Subject: Trip Report: NW VIC
From: "Tim Dolby" <>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:25:25 +1100
Yes, I agree Mark, Simon is a great guide and really good block (not bad
for an Englishman, who normally make crummy birders ;-) You've actually
scored a few birds that I haven't yet managed to see in 2009, as part of
the VicTwitch 09.

I actually tried for Red-lored twice and dipped - presumably at the same
site - once in winter, and once during the heat of a 40 degree day, so
it was to be expected.

Cheers,

Tim