birding-aus

FW: [Birding-Aus] Re Wildiaries - Why you should use Firefox and notInte

To: "Birding Australia" <>
Subject: FW: [Birding-Aus] Re Wildiaries - Why you should use Firefox and notInternet Explorer
From: "Terry Bishop" <>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:48:58 +1100

From: Terry Bishop
Sent: Monday, 9 November 2009 5:50 PM
To: 'jac9na'
Subject: Re Wildiaries - Why you should use Firefox and
notInternet Explorer

I use IE8 and for different purposes I load Optusnet, Bing, Yahoo, Google
home pages on loading and on the home key all at once in different tabs. It
only takes between 1 and 2 second to fully load if I have deleted the
history file and less if I have not. I have not had any problems except for
a couple of old sites out of around a hundred that I have to use the IE7
compatibility button.