birding-aus

Eurasian Little Grebe in Darwin NT

To: "'Denise Goodfellow'" <>, "'Rohan Clarke'" <>, "'Birding Aus'" <>
Subject: Eurasian Little Grebe in Darwin NT
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:17:08 +1030
I have to agree with Denise on this point. Last year when some of us
went into Leanyer with Niven we saw some other birder just wandering
around on foot . We didn't actually see whether he got eaten or not but
also didn't hear of any missing birder. We stayed in the car and got
excellent views and pictures of the Grebe.