birding-aus

HANZAB errata , Vol 3 plate 44

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: HANZAB errata , Vol 3 plate 44
From: Bas Hensen <>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 20:10:10 -0700 (PDT)
This may be old news but while I am at it:

Please dont get me wrong: HANZAB is a fantastic source of information.

The caption of plate 44 in Vol 3 of HANZAB has multiple, admittedly
obvious,errors as follows:

No 5 is a black tern ( not WW black as stated).
No 12 is a WW black ( and not a black as stated).
Nos 6 and 7 are black terns (not WW black as stated
Nos 10 and 11 are WW black ( not balck as stated)

I hope that is all.  Jeff Stenning noticed the first two errors above when I
was drawing his attention to the rest.

Regards   Bas Hensen