birding-aus

Mistake in new Slater

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Mistake in new Slater
From: David Richardson <>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 19:53:42 +1100
Flipping through my recently purchased copy of the new Slater field guide
I've noticed that on the plate opposite page 118 depicting Tattlers, Knots,
Turnstones, that Red Knot and Great Knot are miss-labeled, with the Great
Knot labeled as Red, and vice-versa.

Having only ver recently ticked my first Red Knot this would have been
confusing if I had been using this new edition at the time.

Has anyone spotted any other errors ?

Thanks,
David