birding-aus

Natural Samsonvale

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Natural Samsonvale
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:26:05 +1000
Recently I've noticed an increasing number of birders visiting our area
north-west of Brisbane, searching for 'speciality' species such as King
Quail, Spotted Quail-thrush, Sooty Owl and Marbled Frogmouth. Lately we have
been blessed with great views of rarities such as Spotless and Baillon's
Crakes and Lewin's Rails (...and also some interesting reptile species!)

create a website as a resource, 'showcasing' the wildlife of the area
(...not just birds!), with information on various topics including site
location, sightings and available accommodation. We have created Galleries,
Maps,  Lists, Species info, Forums, and plenty of 'stuff' but need your
participation , please visit Natural Samsonvale <http://kobble.aviceda.org>
and let us know what we can do to improve the site.

--
Tom Tarrant

http://kobble.aviceda.org