birding-aus

RFI- BIFCUS call

To: David Richardson <>
Subject: RFI- BIFCUS call
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:25:58 +1000
David,

If you are using iTunes, pull down the "Advanced" menu and open "Get CD Track Names" and iTunes will interrogate the Gracenote database for the details of the tracks on the CD. The Gracenote site can be found at http://www.gracenote.com/ An article on what Gracenote is about can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gracenote

Cheers,

Carl Clifford