birding-aus

RFI : Twitcher questions re NEW SPECIES

To: Chris Healey <>, birding aus <>
Subject: RFI : Twitcher questions re NEW SPECIES
From: Gary Wright <>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 20:46:14 +0930
I am interested in this topic. as I would like to see all of the birds that
can be seen from land in Australia, defining Australia  as the states and
northern territory.  Does anyone have such a list?  I realise that one of
the difficulties is that you can see many pelagics from land under certain
conditions, but I would include those in the list.

Gary