birding-aus

Birding by Bike - Melbourne - October 18

To: birding birding-aus <>
Subject: Birding by Bike - Melbourne - October 18
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 14:40:06 +1000
Hi Everyone - this is "off topic" unless the Subject line interests you ....

Do you know of anyone who is keen to do Around the Bay in a Day this year, and who hasn't booked? It's on Sunday 18th October and is a great opportunity to do a few surveys while you pedal around Port Philip. I signed up to do it ages ago, but unfortunately yesterday I found out that I have to work on that day.

If you know of someone who might be able to use my entry, then please put them in touch with me asap. Or if you feel guilty that you forgot to sign up yourself, then here's your chance! Remember the fantastic birding opportunities.

I've booked to do the 210K via Sorrento, then the ferry to Queenscliffe (i.e. clockwise around the bay). I've also ordered a very nice size L event jersey.

Cheers

Russell