birding-aus

some unusual?? bird sightings

To: <>
Subject: some unusual?? bird sightings
From: "Gillen, Kim" <>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:45:33 +1000
Hi All,

This is my first email to all of you.

I have seen the following birds in the past few weeks and believe that
they may be unusual.

Last month I have seen a pair of Spotted Quail-thrush in Muogamarra
National Park at Cowan NSW.  They didn't take any notice of me - in fact
walked right across my path.

Last week I saw a flock of Long Billed Corrella's in Brooklyn NSW
(although they should  not normally be in our area, there has been a
population here over the past few years as well as at Woy Woy).  I took
some photos - but when I had a closer look at the photos I noticed that
there were also a few Little Corrella's in their midst.  I have never
seen these here before.

I have also seen a White-breasted Cuckoo-shrike last week at Firefly
(west of Forster NSW).

I have photos of all of the above - in case the sightings are unusual
and someone would like to confirm that my identifications were correct.

Kind regards,

Kim Gillen

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, please notify the
sender
and delete all copies immediately. The sender believes this message and any
attachments
were sent free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and other forms of malicious
code.
This message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission.
The
recipient opens any attachments at the recipient's own risk, and in so doing,
the
recipient accepts full responsibility for such actions and agrees to take
protective
and remedial action relating to any malicious code. Travelport is not liable
for any
loss or damage arising from this message or its attachments.