birding-aus

Off topic but of great importance (maybe)

To: birding birding-aus <>
Subject: Off topic but of great importance (maybe)
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:34:56 +1000
Hi Folks

It is with some embarrassment that I announce the winner of this year's Birding-Aus AFL tipping competition:

Er, um, it's me. There has to be a first time for everything, and this is certainly the first tipping comp of ANY sort that I have won. In time honoured tradition, we have no prize apart from bragging rights - and you can rest assured there will be very little of that!

For those who have an interest in this sort of thing, here are the final standings - and if you want to be in the AFL finals Dreamteam, drop me a line. If you don't want to hear about any more &^%$&^% football, then we can arrange that too ...

Russell
List Tipping Champion

Russell Woodford        126
john graff      124