birding-aus

Response from Birdsight AU Developer

To: birding birding-aus <>
Subject: Response from Birdsight AU Developer
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:40:37 +1000
Hi everyone

Here is part of Charles Mezak's reply to some suggestions I sent about the iPhone app BIrdsight AU. It is great to get such detailed responses from a developer, and even better that we are likely to see some enhancements to the next update. Please feel free to send your suggestions to Charles if you have ideas for the app.

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus List Owner

Geelong   Victoria   Australia
http://www.birding-aus.org