birding-aus

Tasmanian Endemics

To: <>
Subject: Tasmanian Endemics
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 21:07:25 +1000
Good evening everyone

                                             When I went to Tasmania for
both Simon Mustoes and Ian Mays pelagic trips I decided to spend some time
on the Apple Isle chasing the endemics and thought I had plenty of time to
do so, unfortunately due the death of one of my closest mates whom, I am
grateful to say lived life to the fullest, my time was cut short. I missed
out on Forty-spotted Pardalote and only got average shots of a couple of
others. Tonight I have posted Tasmanian Scrubwren, Scrubtit and Tasmanian
Thornbill, again here is the direct link to these birds
http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup
<http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=0>
&cat=0   Also I strongly recommend everyone having a good look at Robert
Inglis Birds Of Bowra, they are excellent and here is his link to his photos
http://ptiloris.smugmug.com/  and thank you all for supporting my website,
Regards Geoff Jones