birding-aus

brolga sightings

Subject: brolga sightings
From: Inka Veltheim <>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:13:57 +1000
I'm currently undertaking a PhD research project looking at movements and
habitat use of Brolgas in south west Victoria. I'm looking for any
information that people might have on sightings of Brolgas, especially most
recent records, including information on breeding site locations.
Please note that all information will be treated confidentially and will be
used directly for the purposes of the PhD project.

All observations and sightings can be forwarded to (or the postal address
below):

Regards,

Inka Veltheim
PhD Candidate