birding-aus

R.F.I

To: <>
Subject: R.F.I
From: "Don Penny" <>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:13:05 +1000
Hi all,
My wife and i will be hopefully going to Cooktown for possibly the last
time. ( We are in our seventies ). We are hopefull about ticking a few birds
that we have missed over the years. Only two are locals, the others are
nomadic, still someone might be able to advise us on places where we might
be able to see them. We will be gratefull for any advise on or of the list.
Our e-mail is  The following are the birds we are
interested in.

White streaked Honeyeater
Red rumped swallow
Yellow Wagtail