birding-aus

URGENT - spot on today's Hobart pelagic

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: URGENT - spot on today's Hobart pelagic
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 06:55:11 +1000
I am booked on the 3/5 day pelagic (hopefully 3 days at sea, 5 days on the
boat) out of Hobart at 5pm today (
http://www.ecology-solutions.com.au/tassie2009/) and my wife has just been
taken ill. So my spot is available - I have paid ($1150) so  would obviously
like to recover my money!

Anyone wanting/able to go (and like any pelagic there is no guarantee of
course it will actually get to sea) please call me on 03 9749 5141 or 0458
035 896

Dave