birding-aus

Bird books and videos for sale

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Bird books and videos for sale
From: Fiona Anderson <>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:52:08 +1000
Hello fellow birders,

We have done a huge clean out of our house and I have come up with some books
that no longer fit on my shelves (because of my addiction to Handbook of Birds
of the World!).
I also have a number of video tapes for sale as we no longer have a VCR.

Hence I am offering them for sale with all the proceeds going to Birds
Australia.

There are 4 from the National Photographic Index of Australian Wildlife:
Birds of Prey and Ground Birds of Australia
Waterbirds of Australia
Cuckoos, Nightbirds and Kingfishers of Australia
The Shorebirds of Australia (in display box)
All the above books are in excellent condition and covered with archive quality
plastic dust covers.

The videos are as follows:
Parrots, Look who's talking (BBC Natural History - 48 minutes run time)
New Zealand's Landbirds (Geo Wildlife Documentaries - 45 minutes run time)
New Zealand's Waterbirds (Geo Wildlife Documentaries - 50 minutes run time -
still in wrapper)
Birds of Tropical North Queensland (John Young - 60 minutes run time)
Wings of Silence - Owls (John Young - 55 minutes run time)
Reader's Digest Guide to 101 Australia Birds (Geo Wildlife Documentaries - 110
minutes run time)
Wild South - Kakapo and Project Takahe (TVNZ Enterprises - 60 minute run time)
Grassfinches of Australia (Geo Wildlife Documentaries - 58 minutes run time)
The Amazing World of Birds - Jurong Birdpark (United Vision Media - 35 minutes
run time - this is a copy, not the original)

I am happy to sell the books and/or videos individually or as one lot.
Postage can be arranged at your cost. Alternatively, they can be collected in
person from Brunswick 3056, Bulleen 3105 or Melbourne CBD 3000.

If you are interested, please send an offer direct to our e-mail address by
Sunday 19th July.
Obviously I will accept the highest offer. Once I have sold the books and
videos I will let you know the total that will be donated.
(And I'm more than happy to provide the receipt from Birds Australia to confirm
the donation amount).

So please, put in your offers as not only can you pick up some great
books/videos, you are assisting Birds Australia do their work too.

Cheers,
Susan Wisniewski (nee Anderson)

Looking for a place to rent, share or buy this winter? Find your next place
with Ninemsn property
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT==============================www.birding-aus.org