birding-aus

Re: Archive problems

To: <>
Subject: Re: Archive problems
From: "Arwen B. Ximenes" <>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 19:12:39 +1000
For what it's worth, I agree with Frank - I almost exclusively use the archives for checking new messages - it's a simple layout, day by day, just click on a message that interests you - easy to catch up on new messages and follow threads. When the archives are down I revert to the daily digest (email), but then I often don't bother - unless there's a particular thread that interests me. Then sometimes I just give up for a few days. Call me lazy, but that's just how I approach this list. I find I get lost with the Google groups page and just give up on it, though it is handy as a back up. I could also see that it would be useful if there were hundreds of messages a day - but there aren't.

If there was an option that allowed for messages to be presented in chronological order rather than grouped under topics, then I would be behind that.

Arwen Blackwood Ximenes
Lawson, Blue Mountains, NSW

Click Here View photos of singles in your area