birding-aus

re Birding in Goa and Singapore

To: Helen Larson <>
Subject: re Birding in Goa and Singapore
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 20:30:32 +1000
Thanks for that Helen,

Saved me a wild goose chase next time I go to S'pore.

Carl Clifford

On 20/06/2009, at 6:50 PM, Helen Larson wrote:

Please note that "Nature's Niche" is not in the Singapore Botanical Gardens anymore (the rent got put up too high), and is now at Orchidville, 10 Lorong Lada Hitam (off Mandai Road). Rather out of the way. But I highly recommend the shop, if I may do so.
Helen