birding-aus

Apology for Shooting in NPs Post

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: Apology for Shooting in NPs Post
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 19:37:56 +1000
Dear All,

I have been contacted by a member of the moderator team regarding my post on 12/06/09 about proposed hunting in NSW National Parks. It seems my post has breached the rules of BA and may have offended some people. If I have offended anyone, I sincerely apologise. If those I may have offended wish to contact me off-list, I am happy to apologise to them personally.

Carl Clifford