birding-aus

playback

To: "Philip Veerman" <>, "birds" <>
Subject: playback
From: "Colin R" <>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 09:11:36 +1000
Hi Phil et al

You're right of course, my comparison was not very relevant or well
thought out. Let me rephrase from a slightly different angle..

If there was HALF as much passion and emotion put into stopping habitat
degradation as there is put into SPORT in Australia we'd be in an
AMAZING environment!!

Thanks, Philip, no slight intended.

Cheers

Colin