birding-aus

Re: Texas trip report on-line

To: Steve <>
Subject: Re: Texas trip report on-line
From: Patty Waits Beasley <>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 12:12:09 -0500
Steve-O! Glad to hear you're home safely and that you had such a fun trip! Thanks a million for compiling such a great report. The Texas warbler migration was indeed a bit later than usual this year. They're still coming through, believe it or not. The flights have been rather scattered, but we're finally getting some weather in to concentrate a few little fallouts around south Texas.

Hope you get to come back, and be sure to let us know if you do, or if any of your other birding mates head our way!

cheers,
Patty
Visit us on the web!
Texas Hawk Watches