birding-aus

Lift to Ulladulla 17th Oct

To: birding aus <>
Subject: Lift to Ulladulla 17th Oct
From: robert morris <>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 06:06:47 +0000

I know this is advanced planning, but I wondered if any Sydney travellers going
on the 17-19th Oct Ulladulla trip were interested in sharing fuel costs?

Please contact me off line

kind regards

Rob Morris

Brisbane, Australia

Looking to move somewhere new this winter? Let ninemsn property help
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT==============================www.birding-aus.org