birding-aus

Help with quail ID

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Help with quail ID
From: Bob Dawson <>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 23:23:56 +1000
Hi Folks

Can anyone help with an ID on what I think is a button quail. It was seen in
the rain forest on the edge of Lake Barine near Atherton. My thoughts are
Painted but have never seen a button quail before.

If you would like to help, send an email directly to me and I will send back
some pics.

Kind Regards

Bob