birding-aus

RFI Hoppers Crossing street trees

To: Tim Dolby <>
Subject: RFI Hoppers Crossing street trees
From: albatross valdez <>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 15:30:12 +1000
Thank-you Tim and all who have tried to help me with suggestions. I emailed
the council with the question of the trees planted in the area but have so
far had no reply.I just thought there may have been a chance of a local
birder knowing the trees, but thank-you to you all for giving me somewhere
to start my identification process.

David Richardson