birding-aus

FYI Optics

To: Julian Bielewicz <>
Subject: FYI Optics
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:06:48 +1000
Agree Julian, easy to do - "if you want to, can find appropriate pricing and feel comfortable then do it". New York camera / optical stores are nearly always reliable as is Eagle Optics in Madison, WI.

There'll always be people who don't agree, that's the purpose of the list and it's good to hear alternative views. If prices are matching worldwide that would be great (though I doubt it with Aussie taxation levels) - no lets not start another thread:-)

Thanks for the note.

Alan